Guitar (Classical and Electric)
Guitar classes taught at EMBO are focused in different ways, depending on the objectives and concerns of the students. We offer different options:
* Guitar classes for children (5 years to 10 years)
* Guitar classes for students focused on taking the exam to the University.
* Guitar for amateurs from 11 years onwards.
* Know historical and evolutionary aspects of the Guitar
* Identify and know the parts of the Guitar and its functionality, as well as the care and maintenance of it.
* Implement a suitable posture for the correct instrumental performance .
* Develop fingering techniques for the right and left hands.
* Know fundamental aspects of Music theory and apply them to Instrumental interpretation.
* Interpret scales at one, two and, three octaves with suitable fingerings.
* Know fundamental aspects of Harmony applied to the Guitar (handling of chords, harmonic progressions in specific musical works, tonal identification).
* Develop skills at a melodic and / or rhythmic level in instrumental performance .
* Implement the progressive assembly of a repertoire that covers different periods, styles, geographical areas, genres and composers, taking into account the abilities, needs and interests of the student.
* Contextualize the musical performance in the current environment in which the student works.
A. INDIVIDUAL MODALITY
Hourly intensity: 1 hour per week
Total: 4 hours per month
B. GROUP MODALITY
Hourly intensity: 2 hours per week
Total: 8 hours per month
Space: maximum 3 students
* Interpretive technique
* Musical fundamentals
* Solfeggio Applied to the Instrument