Para niños jóvenes y adultos
Lyrical, popular song, re-education of the spoken voice
A. INDIVIDUAL MODALITY
* Hourly intensity: 1 hour per week
* Total: 4 hours per month
B. GROUP MODALITY
* Hourly intensity: 2 hours per week
* Total: 8 hours per month
* Methodology: Group class
* Space: maximum 4 students per group
* Develop adequate breathing.
* Know the parts of the body involved in singing to achieve a better understanding of the functioning of the vocal mechanism.
* Achieve a correct body posture when singing
* Activate facial resonators
* Develop techniques for body and mental relaxation.
* Knowledge and progressive development of one's own vocal register. * We work on articulation, diction, modulation, tuning, correct placement of the voice for a good projection of it, vocal failures, bad habits; and how to overcome them.
* Contextualize the musical part about the repertoire montage
* Classes are individual and totally personalized depending on the level and needs of each student.
* Body expression techniques
* Classic and Popular Repertoire