At EMBO we offer violin classes for children from 5 years old, young people and adults, learning, among other methods, the well-known SUZUKI method.
A. INDIVIDUAL MODALITY
Hourly intensity: 1 hour per week
Total: 4 hours per month
B. GROUP MODALITY
Space: 2 to 3 students per group
Hourly intensity : 2 hours per week
Total: 8 hours per month
FIRST SEMESTER : Instrumental rhythmic base and its importance in music. * Bases for correct technique and postures.
* Understanding of the first musical texts and in parallel the instrumental performance of the same.
* Interpretation of the first technical and melodic exercises.
* Know parts of the instrument and their function in the production of sound.
* Exercises on the strings with different bow strokes.
* Independence of the two hands.
* Beginning of a correct and effective study habit.
* First musical scales taking care of the sound and execution.
* Complete Suzuki book 1 repertoire.
* Sight reading of the solfege method.
* First readings of the Hohmman method taking into account tuning and duet.
* Scales in 2 octaves with their respective tuned arpeggios.
* First exercises of the KAYSER method for violin.
* Advancement of sight reading of the solfeggio book of solfeggio. * Duo repertoire of the Hohmman method for violin.
* Complete Suzuki book 2 repertoire.