Our main goal is to provide the student musical tools you need to discover and develop their musical skills, the same that later will become skills, and that in the course of the process will show us which is the instrument that best suits the skills of student.
This music education program is focused on the integral musical training of students; It is divided into II cycles, each cycle is divided into II levels of sensory teaching - practical, these learning guidelines are developed with specific activities according to age and the stage of intelligence development.
The contents to be developed in the First Cycle ( Basic Level ) are directly focused on an assimilation of musical elements in a sensorial way; for the optimal development of practical sensorimotor intelligence .
First Cycle: Basic Level - Sensory Development (3 to 6 years)
* Development of hearing ability.
* Language development
* Language Therapy
* Body's movement
* Breathing management
* Internalization of rhythms through play (dissociation)
* Body movement (laterality -sensory)
* Knowledge of first percussion instruments (tambourine, harpsichord, castanets, Chinese box, maracas, xylophones, metallophones, etc.)
* Song montage (voice and rhythm development - dance)